Monthly Archives: January 2011
You don’t have to stay home until you shift those festive pounds. It is hard to ignore the smell of the restaurant kitchen and the sight of sumptuous deserts. Yet it is not impossible and you can still soak up the restaurant atmosphere, enjoy eating out without breaking your diet!
Top Tips for eating out on a diet!
1. Drink a glass of water before you eat, this will make you feel fuller and avoid any post meal hunger pangs.
2. Choose foods that are steamed, baked, broiled, roasted or poached and NEVER fried.
2. Select dishes prepared with lemon, tomato & herbs NOT butter or cream.
3. Choose dark, leafy green salads with light vinaigrette dressing NOT Caesar salad.
4. Give yourself time between courses so you can rest, digest and let your food settle.
Check out our restaurant videos and enjoy al fresco dining from Glasgow City Centre’s top Restaurants. Choose from Thai, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Americana, Asian Fusion and classic British…..there is really is something for everyone.
As floods of people flock to gyms across Scotland in a bid to banish the festive bulge and start 2011 on a healthy mission we seldom think about treating ourselves! New Year’s diets normally consist of hunger pangs, rabbit food and detox plans that make us miserable. However Princes Square Glasgow are proud to announce the launch of the Skinny Cocktail. The team at November Restaurant has designed a cocktail menu to help calorie conscious drinkers who still want to enjoy a night out with friends and indulge in a tasty cocktail (or two!).