Valentine’s day is just around the corner, and this year Princes Square has plenty on offer for those hoping to treat a loved one on February 14th. Old romantics and Casanovas should take note of our top tips to be sure to tug on those heart strings.
Our guide to Valentine’s eating out is essential if this is a first date but it
will do no harm to throw out all the stops to impress your girlfriend, boyfriend, fiancé, husband or wife!
Princes Square’s Top Valentines Tips!
- Dress to Impress: Choosing an outfit you feel comfortable in, think of the venue, if it’s a posh restaurant make sure you look smart. Whatever you do save tracksuits and trainers for the gym, not a restaurant.
- Pay Compliments: eyes, attire, hair, looks and smile are all great places to start. Don’t be too cheesy and slushy it only takes one subtle compliment to leave a lasting impression.
- Mind your P’s & Q’s: Always try to act politely and be on your best behaviour, don’t get too drunk and show off.
- Be Natural: don’t try to be someone you’re not, try to be as honest as possible and relax.
- The Food: Check out the menu before hand and use this opportunity to ensure you have an idea of what to order in advance.
- The Bill: If you want to impress a girl it is tradition for men to foot the bill! However this day in age it is not uncommon to split it but always offer first! Always check out the prices before you go, we don’t want any embarrassing moments.
So all that is left is to book a romantic table for two, Princes Square has 7 top Glasgow City Centre Restaurants to choose from with tables still available! Valentine’s is the most popular day of the year for marriage proposals, don’t forget to let us know if you hear of anyone popping the big question! Happy Valentine’s Day Glasgow.