Glasgow is a vibrant city full of clubs, bars, restaurants, museums, theatres, stadiums and is rather famous these days for shopping. If you are planning a trip to the city and are looking for a few restaurant suggestions we thought we would help you with a list of what we at Princes Square have to offer. There are so many great restaurants in Glasgow City Centre you really are spoiled for choice.
Princes Square is right in the heart of Glasgow City Centre and boasts a total of 8 different restaurants all with their own unique personality. The amazing architecture means you can dine outside on the restaurant balconies and enjoy a Mediterranean al fresco vibe.
- Barca Tapas Spanish Restaurant: Serving up authentic Spanish tapas, hearty paella and offering FREE Salsa lessons to compliment your food. Cava and cocktails flow freely as well as a tasty jug of sangria to share with friends.
- Zizzi’s Italian Restaurant: A tasty mix of rustic pizza with a host of fresh toppings and steaming plates of fresh pasta. If you like contemporary dining Italian style then Zizzi is the place for you.
- Il Pavone Italian Restaurant: Enter this Italian kitchen and taste some traditional home cooked Italian recipes. Spaghetti Carbonara and Risotto never tasted so good.
- Mings Oriental Restaurant : Boasting over 120 dishes on the menu and serving up an oriental feast of Thai, Chinese and Japanese with signature dishes including crispy shredded chicken and .
- Restaurant Bar & Grill: Make everything from scratch and serving some of the best quality food in Glasgow with real linen for a sophisticated dining experience.
- November Cafe: A fashion cafe that serves up an eclectic menu of sharing platters, mussels, fajitas and who can forget to mention the fantastic selection of cocktails. They have 8 different versions of Mojito’s alone!
- Darcy’s Cafe: Serves up all the old classics including fish and chips, steak sandwiches and tasty salads for the last 20 years. A Central Perk vibe with the addition of tasty food and a cracking win selection make Darcy’s the perfect place to catch up with friends.
- Buzzy’s Restaurant: A Glasgow staple reopened to continue to serve the tastiest burgers, sandwiches and Mexican food in the city for a spot of casual relaxed dining. The white wine goes down a treat for a spot of people watching!
So before catching a show at the SECC, Kings Theatre or Royal Pavilion you can always take advantage of pre-theatre menus from some of the best restaurants in Glasgow. Better still you can eat late as the restaurants at Princes Square Glasgow are open late 7 days a week, evening entertainment when the shops close.
Watch our restaurant videos and really soak up the atmosphere before you book to ensure you make the most of eating out. Enjoy Glasgow and more importantly enjoy dining out in one of the city’s most iconic buildings!